Monday 1 February 2010

Loving 1993

This Cj I chose to represent the year my second son was born and boy did he love it when it arrived back. Below are the layouts everyone did and would just like to say thank you to all the hard work everyone put in for us.



The front cover of the 1993 Cj.



DLO of my Rules and information pages.



My DLO on Ben Johnson American Sprinter.



Jurassic Park by Jayneb



A Question of Sport by Maxineuk



Stars Remembered by Swanlady 2000



Meat Loaf by Raevyn



New TV shows by Guiderbec



Mississippi Floods by terri-ann87



World Wide Web by Twinkletoes



The Year of the Rooster by Diane39



World Leaders by Galadriel*

2 comments:

Claire said...

Lovely CJ.
x

Jane K said...

Wow thats come out really lovely, I bet Andrew was over the moon with that.