Monday 22 March 2010

Cards

Here are some cards I have been making recently. They are all for stock except the CD card which was made for a specific person still at school who is well into her music.



Just used for music sheet background paper, a old disc which I put music notes on and stars and just put some ribbon and a 'just for you' peel off on the front.




The above is a 3D decoupage which I set on some scrap paper and just put a banner etc on .

The cards below are all medallion 3D peel off's which I set on different card and layered it and just added paper as a background and some ribbon and then just a banner.












The above is just a teddy card with loads of glitter on.

1 comment:

Glen said...

How strange. I have been have a clean up and came across some old records and thought I would use them for a layout - 60's inparticular. Thank you for the prompt and I love the card Julie. TFS. ~Glen~