Tuesday 6 July 2010

Cards.



This is a paw print card I got from Hobbycrafts and just added a cat die cut which I have had for all of 4 years lol, added some ribbon and a banner.



Pink card with some off cut rose paper added some pink ribbon and a tulip decoupage and just added a tab with a brad. I dont work with pink at all so this card was well out of my comfort zone.



Again I used some left over paper added a ribbon and 3D the topper which I made I bought the animal toppers and just added some pearl card to it.



I bought this scraps at the NEC a few years ago along with others and they were just sitting there so thought I would used them with some free heritage page I got from one of the scrapbook magazines.



This is the same as above.



I used some freebie paper I know but might as well use them rather then let them go to waste and just used a tall ship topper it looks good for a male card.



Above is a card I was asked to make by my boyfriend for his niece on her 20th birthday she is into computer but I still wanted it to be girly hence the flowers. She is not a pink person either.



This is a card I was asked to make the only rules were it had to be sexy so out came the red and black feathers to make a skirt to the peel-off bodice.

No comments: