Friday 27 March 2009

My Cj is back!!!!!!!

Well I have received my Cj back and its fantastic so I thought I would put all the layouts on my blog from everyone. The Cj was done through UKS.

When James sees it he will be over the moon.

The 1st two images are my layouts.
Top Movies of 1990



The Rightous Brothers



These entries are from Dee.

Asteroid Eureka






These entries are from Elaine.

The Tower of Pisa





These entries are from Ally

Music of the 90s





These entries are from Penny

The Iron Lady




These entries are from Amanda.

Births and Deaths of 1990





These entries are from Lesley

The World Cup - Italia '90





These entries are from Louise

Nelson Mandela





These entries are from Sally.

Timeline of the 90s





These layouts are from Jane.

The Simpsons


3 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

No wonder you're pleased with it - and isn't packed full of info!

Jane K said...

Glad your happy with the CJ Julie, hope James likes it. xx

Ginny said...

wow, looks fab :0)