Tuesday 7 April 2009

Childhood Poems Cj




I joined a Cj on UKS a while ago now and this particular one was 'Favourite Childhood Poems' this was going to be hard I thought so went though the list of poems and found these two. The first I'm a little teapot was taught to my brother with the actions to keep him quiet and when my two boys were growing up I used to sea it to them. The next came from my childhood and my Grandmother was forever singing this one, 1, 2 buckle my shoe.

I used some PM 8x8 papers and some sticky ribbons to follow through the two pages and just added some flowers and brads to the 2 pages.

2 comments:

Jane K said...

Love the bright zesty colours of the cj pages.

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh those two poems brought memories racing back! Am in the middle of a childhood page for my Shimelle class..must work out how to get these memories in..thanks for the inspiration!