Monday 13 April 2009

March!!

Well I am now up to date with the 12 months, 12 projects challenge lets see how long that lasts lol.



On the above I put my journaling on a tag which is behind one of the photos. I used Scrap Works Cool Boy, added some corners from Lakeland, PM brads and assorted flowers and the glitter butterfly is from a craft store in Peterborough. The photos I used were the boys in the garden sorting the potato plot out, my two cats just looking out the window and they are together too which is a miracle in itself and my mothers day flowers off the boys.





This is a layout I did because I printed the photos the same time as my challenge photos and they were photos from March. I used Bazzil CS, SEI cat paper, Paper adventure for the backing of the photos, PM brads, cat stickers from the woodstone collection, the cat and paw prints are what my mother bought back from Hawaii and the fish and cat face I got in a cat swap on UKS. I have left a space for some journaling.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww cute kittys. Love your colours.

Julia Dunnit said...

That AMrch LO certainly has some lovely blooms..lovely.
And..did you use bran flakes in your cakes yesterday for a particular reason, or do they just taste better?