Sunday 3 May 2009

Anything and everything.



These are my two cats Tommy (left) and Sunny (right) I just had to take this photo as they are never together no even in the same room one has to be in one room the other in another so was really shocked to see them lying nearly together.
They do look rather cute though.




I bought these plants among others yesterday I just love the colour of these so just had to buy them. The others I bought just arent in flower yet.



This is my DS1 he is 18 and just hates his photo being taken well I was taking quite a few of my boys and he caught me out taking a photo of him while watering the plants so turned the pipe on me lol he found it so funny but then so did I.




This is the first very dark tulip I got to flower its gorgous and since this flowered I have managed to get another 4 and each one darker then the last just love these dark coloured tulips



This is a card I made for my friends birthday I used the die cut decoupage and some sticky ribbon I was going to put a banner on and thought oh that just doesnt look right so left it plain and simple.

4 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Guess the cats chose cushions over confrontation! I love the dark tulips too, my MiL has some really pointed ones that are so nearly black. Gorgeous.

jay670120 said...

lovely photos TFS xx
x Jayne x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous tulip. Great cat picture - hope they are staying friends. I have a son just like that not wanting his picture taken!

Scrappi Sandi said...

I just love that photo of your DS1 with the hosepipe!! Did you get very wet?!!