Sunday 11 October 2009

Birthday /Celebration cards

Here is three (3) birthday celebration cards I did not many as I have quite a few stock piled.



The above card is for someone from work just used a stamp I was borrowing thank Jane aka Dragonfly jane on UKS and added some silver glitter for the bubbles. She loved the card btw to me it was just a simple and very quick card.



The above is a card I made for my God-daughter Courtney's 12th birthday just used a unwanted internet disc and added some banners and peel offs.



Another this is a card for a work colleague who turns 60 next week but wouldn't tell anyone how old till we got it out of someone she is friends with we gave the cards and flowers early as she is spending the week in Las Vegas with the family to celebrate.

No comments: