Wednesday 28 October 2009

Playful Pets Cj

This was my 3rd circle journal on UKS its was a 'Pets' Cj and each of us chose a Pet subject me I just chose 'Playful Pets' as I love to watch my cats doing summersaults in the house when jumping for their toys or my parents two dogs running that fast it looks like they are flying.

Here is my completed Cj:



My front Cover using a paw print paper and chipboard letters.



My introduction and rules pages.



My page of my late cat Jess who died 2 years ago and sadly missed.





My New Play mate by Karlotta





Pilchard by Glitter fairy.





Oscar by dongee


Millie by sharonk




Bracken by gailie





All my bunnies by Binky





Carefree Style by willow the wysp





Bruno is so playful by Suzysuzy1





My sign in/out page.

1 comment:

Scrappi Sandi said...

WOW!! Fab pet pics & wonderful CJ!

p.s. an award is waiting for you over on my blog! xx