Thursday 26 February 2009

Sidari

This is a layout I did a few days ago. Thought I would do a nice summer holidays photo as the weather is starting to pick up..



I used paper from Poundland, a large bloom which I cut in half and used them as corners with large brads on I had the embossed sun from a 12 x 12 embellishment sheet which I added a brad in the centre and a palm tree from the sheet too, just cut the title and the tag from my cricut using Plantin Schoolbook. The photo is of my eldest son then 14 and my mother walking back to our apartment room we were in block 15 but just a short walk from wonderful views. It took like 5 mins to walk down to the complex for dinner and the swimming pool but ......... 15 mins to get back up the hill unless we used the minivan.

3 comments:

Claire said...

great lo.
x

jay670120 said...

OOOh this layout is lovely and sunny just what we need xxx
lovely x

Julia Dunnit said...

Cor, bring on that sort of sun!!
Ribbon, for me - when stuck - ruche and staple, ruche and staple!!